PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Daycare Egg Release

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

nyoomymph's Avatarhypermode-12.pngnyoomymph
hypermode.pngultra.pnge+.png
It would be convenient to be able to release a certain number of eggs from the daycare instead of all or none. If not a specific numerical value, then maybe an option to do half, or - ideally, and the thought that sparked this - release all but the same amount as you are still able to adopt from the daycare for free. If you only have 15 free adoptions left, maybe be able to release all but 15 eggs. This isn't a big idea or anything, and honestly eggs come and go so quickly that it probably doesn't matter much. I just thought it might be nice and possibly not too difficult to implement if it got to that. Anyways, have a good day!
cometily's Avatarhypermode-12.pngcometily
hypermode.pngmaster.pngd.png
Although this idea is a good suggestion, semi support for me. Say you have 40 eggs in the daycare, for example, and you can only adopt 15 free before using DCP, you could just adopt the 15 free ones and release the rest afterwards.
  • 🎀
  • 🍎
  • 🌸

v-ground.pngGround

Vibrava 0
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonFairy
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
z.png
Citrisfur's AvatarCitrisfur
grandmaster.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by nyoomymph

It would be convenient to be able to release a certain number of eggs from the daycare instead of all or none. If not a specific numerical value, then maybe an option to do half, or - ideally, and the thought that sparked this - release all but the same amount as you are still able to adopt from the daycare for free. If you only have 15 free adoptions left, maybe be able to release all but 15 eggs.
I support this for the last option, actually, with a bit of modification. From experience and from hearing from others, sometimes we accidently use Daycare Passes by accident from being in the habit of quickly adopting eggs and not realizing we are out of free daily adoptions. So an option to release all except what you currently could adopt for free is interesting. An issue here though is that we currently don't have a way to release specific egg types (although coming soon in the Daycare update, apparently) My modification would be to target a specific egg and set that to auto-release if you own more than your daily free adoption limit. This prevents players from accidently consuming Daycare Passes - you cannot adopt and accidently use them if you do not own the eggs to begin with. An issue with my own modification, while minor, would be the potential for people to not realize they've accidently left the auto-release on, and not know why they aren't creating more eggs when out of free adoptions and are looking to use passes.
Creator of PokeFarm Pokemon IVs;
a userscript that reports your best owned Pokemon.

PM if you're interested in or are an IV breeder and you'd like to join our group!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page