PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Change CATS Espurr sprite into new sprite.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
elite.pnge.png
So hi! I noticed something about the CATS espurr CS! It still uses the old sprite! Pros: Keeps the site up to date! Doesnt confuse newbies! Cons: Stress on the art team.
Alastor - He/They - Asexual
Score: 0
Badge Code by LycanKai
Image is my oc drawn by me. Image Border is by Lycan-Kai (The black is ink.)
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
As cute as the new Espurr sprites are, I don't think they're quite right for the CATS CS... I'm happy with mine just the way it is.
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
arceus.pngb+.png
I have to say no support not cause it's fine the way that it is but my no support comes from mostly that fact that if any of the art staff would change the cats espurr just cause one trainer wants to it change to either the current look or a different look. Then this would give other players a reason to ask for other CS spirite pokemon even the same with variants and exclusive pokemon spirites to have changes done to them. If that were to happen something like that wouldn't be fair to other players who may like how their CS, variants or exclusive pokemon looks like. But that is exactly what cats espurr is a CS spirite so it's look doesn't really need to be changed.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
wikieditor.pngarceus.pngb.png
No support.CS are not suppose to be the same as other sprites.Also why would CATS Espurr custom sprite confuse newbies?

"Destroy your personal demons. Use their corpses as fuel to light your way." -Laurell K. Hamilton

Vall's F2U Bait Journalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Kattling on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll @Myself TR Code @Kieri
elite.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

No support.CS are not suppose to be the same as other sprites.Also why would CATS Espurr custom sprite confuse newbies?
They would wonder why this Espurr was special enough to have a different sprite.
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
arceus.pngb+.png
Just cause it still has the old espurr spirite doesn't mean it's special. There are reasons why custom spirties are called exactly that 'custom' which means they are not exactly meant to look the same as a regular spirite of a pokemon.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
wikieditor.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by AlastorStar

They would wonder why this Espurr was special enough to have a different sprite.
I'm sorry I'm still confused especially since about 99% of the Custom Sprites have a different sprite than the original sprites (excluding the fact of them being dressed up). They have different poses, are coloured, have accessories or other things like the bubble around CATS Espurr. They are not just a regular edited sprite with things added to it (like you would in Dress Up lol). CATS Espurr (and any other CS tbh) is special because they are... well... custom sprites. "Custom Sprite Pokémon are special Pokémon that have an edited sprite, yet are not of a new species. Custom Sprite Pokémon can never be Shiny, Albino, or Melanistic, with the exception of Nerdy Illumise, show no gender specific differences and cannot be bred. These unique Pokémon can be identified by the CS symbol to the right of their name." ~The Wiki Also here's a little fun fact about CATS Espurr. "In 2014, CATS Espurr was used as an April fools event where all of the Pokémon Sprites were changed into a CATS Espurr." ~Wiki Trivia section ^.^ I'm not trying to sound rude or anything (not sure if I come across that way up there). I'm just trying to explain why I think the CATS Espurr is ok the way it is. To me, it looks even more like a Custom Sprite than it did before the regular sprite got changed lol. I actually should have gotten onto my computer and written all of this with my original post now that I think about it (my bad lol).
elite.pnge.png
Bumpurr
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
There is no need to change it.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page