PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Boxes update

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Destiny's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDestiny
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
I was checking what the percentages were for what gets pilled from the boxes when opened. The last time it was updated was in 2018, so it's been 6 years. I think it'd due for updated percentages, especially with the Paldea DLC legendaries having been added to the summons items list, including the items needed for those legendaries. The Summons tabs have been updated, but I think it's a good idea to update the boxes as well.
Kahuna's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKahuna
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
What needs to change? The paldea summons for into the same categories as the existing summons so the lists should already cover them, right?
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
Destiny's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDestiny
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
Are they considered normal summon items like the Azure Flute? Or what about the form change items for legendaries. The Prizon Bottle is listed at a 0.2% chance like all other legendary form change items, including the PFQ mega stone for Koroku. The 3 masks would need to be added to the list for Ogerpon's form change. Or are they considered normal forme-change items? (this is me genuinely asking, i get the way i phrased it sounds rough but I genuinely do not mean it that way. I only returned a couple months ago and I don't know what's changed from the years long hiatus i ended up taking.)
SlitherCain's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSlitherCain
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
If it's labeled by category, it should be fine as it is (beyond adding the data volumes since those are put in a seperate inventory slot) but if it's just item listing period, then yeah, that should be updated. Also I believe an official post stated Ogerpon's masks are exclusive to the Tourney shop and can't appear as a box drop.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page