PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(OPEN) THE BATCADE - yarasa's art shop

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

yarasa's Avataryarasa
  • Introduction
  • Rules + Prices
  • Art Samples (IMAGE HEAVY)
  • Open Adoptables
Hello everyone! My name is Ika and I used to take commissions back in 2018-2019 with a different alias but I took a loong hiatus from this game. However I have not stopped drawing since and I hope that I improved drastically compared to back when :3c The art will be done in Clip Studio Paint while the pixel art is done by Aseprite.

RULES

>I am not busy with anything right now but I also tend to be a perfectionist so it might take a while, especially if you're the last in the queue. >I will not start the commission unless you pay fully. >Speaking of queue, you will be added to my public Trello to keep both of us organized. You can see the progress too meanwhile. >I will give you a WIP image once after sketch or lineart phase. I will continue once everything is approved! >I tend to play with the colors of my pieces with layers. If I do this you will get the unedited version as well for you to decide. >I can draw a lot of things such as anthro, feral, fan characters (especially pokemon and splatoon), human(oids). I only work with visual references though. >The pixel art I make will be original. I don't do edits! >I dislike doing scenic backgrounds, you will probably get more abstract ones. >To credit me you can go for YARASA2K on twitter/tumblr, blacephalon on toyhou.se and yarasa on sheezy.art! I am active on those. >You may not claim that you've done the art yourself or use it for AI training, NFTs or merchandising.

PAYMENT

>Conversion Rates of 1ZC=5GP=5000cred and 100ZC = 1$ apply here. I especially would like some GP and ZC right now. >I am having issues with taking real life cash right now. It may be an option if it gets fixed. >Do not send me special Pokemon! I like to hunt them myself. >I can also accept Daycare passes, good breeding pairs, boxes, boxboxes, and summons! Collecting Beast Balls and Swords/Beads or Ruin but anything works for the Dex. >Mixed Payment is okay!

PRICES

>Headshots/Icons: 1000ZC/equiv >Halfbodies: 1500ZC/equiv >Chibis: 1500ZC/equiv >Fullbodies: 2000ZC/equiv >Pixel Icons (Either headshot or fullbody) (50x50): 700ZC/equiv >Pixel Sprites (64x64): 1000ZC/equiv >Pixel Dolls (100x100): 1200ZC/equiv FOR REGULAR ART ONLY, PIXEL ART ALWAYS COMES WITH SHADING Minimal lighting (1 lighting color):+200ZC/equiv Regular shading (1shading + 1 lighting):+400ZC/equiv Rendered shading (2 shading + 1 lighting):+800ZC/equiv
I hope to clarify what these count as, this is a rendered headshot. Two shaded fullbodies A minimally shaded halfbody An unshaded fullbody 3 shaded chibis and a pixel icon
Coming soon!
Art | Texture | F2U code by Gumshoe
avatar by me hehehe server time+3
yarasa's Avataryarasa
bump may consider offering headshots for 60 daycare pass packs

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page