PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PWYW beginner art

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

do not modify without my permission, do no resell I do all sorts of art! my skills can be moderate at times and i'm trying my best to expand my horizons! i do different styles with different levels of skill all i ask is that you pay reasonably! My usual timing is about 0.5-1 hours on the art itself sometimes more on things i have less experience on! below you will find examples that i might add to occasionally!I prefer payments in GP at the moment but anything works! i even accept certain items in place of currencies when i need to pricing and payment: minimum of 50kcr-50gp-10z please pay half upfront Rules: -be polite -be patient, do not dm me right after posting telling me you did so. -please credit me when using or posting my art -you may dm me for updates after i agree to the commission but try to refrain from asking for them in the thread -any art you commision from me is able to be used or posted by anyone (with my permisson) unless you pay an extra 50kcr-50gp-10zc after which you can sell or trade the art if you wish as it is then entirely yours to keep and do with as you see fit Please fill out this form! Type of art: Updates?: yes/no Final product posted: here/dms/both Price/type: # of cr/gp/zc Exclusive fee?: yes/no anything further will be discussed in dms

Pixel Art

Pokemon

(^for insti's use only)

Background

Other

pfp by me >:3
Cyberheart's AvatarCyberheart
Type of art: Pokemon bait Updates?: Yes Final product posted: DM Price/type: 300 GP Exclusive use?: Yes
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
Type of art: pixel Updates?: Yes Final product posted: here if you wish Price/type: 1000 gp Exclusive fee?: Yes?
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
thank you for your patience cali! i got caught up in school and exams but i have your kitty to share with the world of pokefarm

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page