PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta no Mori (Delta Forest) RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 20212223

RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
Before he left the area where i came from, he said something about finding something, he looked pretty beat up too. I did have the time to teach him a bit about poison immunity, however...
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. RP sprite credit goes to the PMD Sprite Repository. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)

QUOTE originally posted by RoadkilBanana

Before he left the area where i came from, he said something about finding something, he looked pretty beat up too. I did have the time to teach him a bit about poison immunity, however...
hmm hes fine. hes strong enough to surivie but im more woriried about my friend. she may be alive from the events oh hisui. (you mind if I add cogita to this rp?)
Offline: weekend sometimes on for a few hours or so Online: every weekday until 3:30 pm mass time(so I will stop rping/hatch)
Time Flower

Time Flower

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

An ancient flower that seems to hold images of the distant past.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 31 — 681 / 2,382
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
He went on and on and on about portal thingies and hoppin' across dimensions or somethin' like that. Just thinking about it makes me tired... (In what way?)

He went on and on and on about portal thingies and hoppin' across dimensions or somethin' like that. Just thinking about it makes me tired... (In what way?)
*asuka yawns a bit* how about I take a nap. (idk she just walks in or smth. since cogita is just calm and stuff)
Hope
PMD Sprites by michicookies and programmedsleepstate of sprites.pmdcollab.org
Hope is currently asleep, having used a Psychic earlier to float into the house, before using another to take out her voice box and turn it off. She doesn't need any one of the 20 sounds to startle anyone awake in the middle of the night. The Hoopa plush lay dreaming... dreaming of her time back home in the human world.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
((I'm still in here, I just don't know what to say lol))
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur

QUOTE originally posted by Mijumarulover1

Hope
PMD Sprites by michicookies and programmedsleepstate of sprites.pmdcollab.org
Hope is currently asleep, having used a Psychic earlier to float into the house, before using another to take out her voice box and turn it off. She doesn't need any one of the 20 sounds to startle anyone awake in the middle of the night. The Hoopa plush lay dreaming... dreaming of her time back home in the human world.
*asuka wakes up seeing hope just floating/sleeping or smth and takes a notepad and jots down notes about the hoopa plush* hmm. (also wait hoopa was in mysery dungon? yes I found the site where you found the sprite. its been awhiele since I playeed)
Sakura was up sleeping in a tree, and Q was in the house he just built trying to keep his arm from falling off. (They're custom sprites, they have some for almost every Pokémon.)

Sakura was up sleeping in a tree, and Q was in the house he just built trying to keep his arm from falling off. (They're custom sprites, they have some for almost every Pokémon.)
*asuka sees the arm* um sakura you might wanna go help your friend. (yeah I saw when I scorlled down)
AHHH RUN's AvatarAHHH RUN
Just then, a rift opened and a deerling came tumbling out. Leaves and twigs clung to their soft fur, but from plants not native to the Delta Forest - not that it was particularly noticeable. Little hooves pulled themselves back toward the deerling's body and pushed them to a standing position, and they immediately looked around with wide, curious eyes. "That was awesome!" But where were they? "Is this a new part of the reservation?" they asked to no one in particular.
code credit: myself; art credit: PokemonDB
🎉

Pages: 123··· 20212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page