PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Issues with Shelter Highlighting with QOL

Forum Index > Core > Help > QoL Script >

Asking on behalf of my wife, returntothesea - When in the shelter, the only Pokémon highlighting that works is for New Pokémon and eggs, but not the others, even when ticked. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
The other ones are pretty rare, but the legend and fossil at least are working for me currently. The QoL can't make those more likely to appear, just tell you when they're on the screen. If you see it fail to highlight something you think it should, can you provide a screenshot that shows the unhighlighed Pokemon, and your current settings?
Yup, here you go! https://imgur.com/5g9B43H https://imgur.com/nqTedHr She's tried uninstalling and reinstalling too, but it hasn't fixed it :( edit: fixed images (kinda)
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
There's not a special or legend on that shelter screen though, so there's nothing there to highlight?
There aren't those, but there are Starters and Prehistoric/Fossil Pokémon that aren't highlighted either, like the Aerodactyl, Charmander, and Rowlet
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Ah! I understand now. For starters, it's looking for the Pokemon with a bulb icon, that was given to the user during the tutorial. Just being a first partner species won't trigger the search, you'd need to search for the whole species normally. Fossils are the same. It's looking for Pokemon that were revived from a fossil in the lab, not just any fossil species. People might look for those for collections, or because the revived fossils give an extra XP boost to their matching eggs in the party.
Thank you, if we see any others not highlighting I'll update :] Thank you for explaining the whole starter and fossil thing btw! Update: Should Verizion be highlighted with the Legendary filter?

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page