PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kamilejszon's Cave (melan, shiny, albino, delta, slots UFT)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 23242526

skoon's Avatarskoon
if you are still doing the ralts bundle could I get 1 boy and 2 girls (for 10 zc i think it was)
Kamilejszon's AvatarKamilejszon
. . .

QUOTE originally posted by skoon

if you are still doing the ralts bundle could I get 1 boy and 2 girls (for 10 zc i think it was)
Sent!
credit | free to use
* * * Avatar made by Luxiio {permission} You can call me Kami, Cammy, Kamila, Camille too ;3 ♦ My YT channel ♦ type race : 3558 * * *
PinkPeach's AvatarPinkPeach
Hi Kami! Could I pleaae get 3 shiny Ralts with at least 1 being male, 1 shiny + 1 albino Varoom, and 1 shiny + 1 albino Cetoddle? If I'm not mistaken I believe that comes to 330GP? Oh and could I also please preorder both 1 shiny and 1 albino of Shroomish, Growlithe, Pinsir, and Litleo? I believe they would come to 100 for the shroomish, 280 (140 per pair) for litleo & growlithe, and 190 for pinsir, so then 570 GP total. sorry, thats mostly for my own knowledge :) to see how much I'll be spending
。・゚゚・・゚゚・。
. . .

QUOTE originally posted by PinkPeach

Oh and could I also please preorder both 1 shiny and 1 albino of Shroomish, Growlithe, Pinsir, and Litleo? I believe they would come to 100 for the shroomish, 280 (140 per pair) for litleo & growlithe, and 190 for pinsir, so then 570 GP total. sorry, thats mostly for my own knowledge :) to see how much I'll be spending
Yes, it will be 570 GP in total :D I will send trades and add you to the list in a moment ♥
credit | free to use
hi! could i just get a shiny tandemaus for (if im reading this correctly--please correct me if not!) 25 gp?
erm
Pomni's AvatarPomni
could I pre-order 1 albino shroomish with a spicy preferring nature? I'm fine with Lonely, Adamant, Naughty, or Brave ♡ and either gender is fine, too! I believe that will be 75gp ? feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!
Sprite edited by me, icon also made by me!
Hello, My order: 1 shiny varoom 1 albino Varoom 1 Shiny Cetoddle 2 shiny ralts (one male and one female please) Which should come out to 315 G if I did my math right
Avatar made by the wonderful Matamoja!
All trades sent! :D
. . .
b u m p
credit | free to use
handburger's Avatarhandburger
hello! could i please get your 3 for 1 shiny ralts bundle? (50gp) gentle bitter male adament spicy male hardy any female
avatar by me :D if u want i can make u a silly little ms paint creature like this one for ur avatar just ask :)

Pages: 123··· 23242526

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page