PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✦ Cryst's Corner [dp hunts!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4344454647

Cryst's AvatarCryst
LOL ill trust your math tbh my brain is about to explode, and 25zc each for the origin sashes is more than fine <3 ill send trades soon!
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 20,220 ✦ Hunt: 23/1415
Credits: icon + sig. code by me
Cryst's AvatarCryst
bump, restocked some summons <3
Tsuku's AvatarTsuku
hi c: Can i grab my Ice fang? <3

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ 30 ☽

Chaotic, Sleepy, me Active collecting ice fangs
× 40 / 1000 (25Zc each)
Type Race Score; 4827
Tsukus Hidden Treasures credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W All Credits can be found on my Journal
Cryst's AvatarCryst

QUOTE originally posted by Tsukuyomii

hi c: Can i grab my Ice fang? <3
of course, sending once i get on the computer <3
Cryst's AvatarCryst
bump + some updates: 1. delta point hunts are officially open~ theyre exactly what they sound like, i and @iOlrickx gather delta points for you for payment :P if youd like to order a DP hunt, just post here with how many vouchers you want (max. 3 m vouchers -- also, we only hunt for m vouchers) and how youd like to pay~ 2. this is more of a minor update but ive finally updated my data volume tables to include all the new ones, including stone horn :') 3. not a direct update, but i do have some summons in stock that might help you out for the type race! consider buying some? :) ok i think thats all, thank you !
Sumarbrandur's AvatarSumarbrandur
Hello!♡ I saw that you have a Delta Voucher M in stock and I was wondering if I could grab it for 600ZC? :D
paimon's Avatarpaimon
hii! may i order 3 delta voucher m? :33
Cryst's AvatarCryst

QUOTE originally posted by Sumarbrandur

Hello!♡ I saw that you have a Delta Voucher M in stock and I was wondering if I could grab it for 600ZC? :D
hello! absolutely, ill send the trade!

QUOTE originally posted by paimon

hii! may i order 3 delta voucher m? :33
hihi, of course! how will you be paying for them, so i can add you to the list? :D
edit cause i forgot to announce some things: i am now hunting varoom for the type race! if youd like specials, you must order a s/a hunt spot, otherwise theyll be ground into DP for the above order :') also, since im hunting varoom, ive opened up gem hunts for steel and poison gems~
navia's Avatarnavia
hello ! ^^ could i order 30 med steel gems for 3 hyperspace rings if that's okay?
image from genshin's official art resized by me
Cryst's AvatarCryst

QUOTE originally posted by navia

hello ! ^^ could i order 30 med steel gems for 3 hyperspace rings if that's okay?
hello! of course, ill add you once im on the computer <3

Pages: 123··· 4344454647

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page