PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Best Nightmare (A ghost type clan)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123456

SorinSunchild's AvatarSorinSunchild
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

Welcome Sorin :> I love Honedge so much I tried to get an albino/shiny lonely Honedge but aghast no luck during the steel typerace...
Aw that's too bad! I hope you're able to get what you want one day! You know I never got why people want certain natures over others...is there a benefit to it being a lonely Honedge?
^ꃪ^ =ↀᆺↀ= .。oO( Avatar Source banner by inky|sprites by nintendo.
Nope :> Most people just have preferences for natures. I myself collect lonely, usually female Pokemon; They also have a few stuff like boosts and nerfs during spar but it doesn't really matter unless you are getting really into it, at least, not in my opinion
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Ah, so that's the reason! I do a little sparring with my Aegislash, Leo, but not much!
DragonChild's AvatarDragonChild
champion.png
hello, i. Drago Child. my fravoit ghost type is Hisuian Zorak. but hunter is a close seceond. i owukd love to jion the ghist tyoe clan, as i see that is gruop os guet freindly. i am also an artist kb tumberl and istagram
RatGremlin's AvatarRatGremlin
ultra.png
Hi! My name is Rat, I'd like to join this clan bc I absolutely love ghost types and I'm glad to see a ghost clan! My favorite ghost type is Banette but I love LOVE all ghosties! Im tryna be more social but I'm kinda shy😅
"Rat" | Any pronouns! | Submas enjoyer! |
credit
Background from Pokemon Anime F2U code by Gumshoe Pfp credit! Banner credit
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by RatGremlin

Hi! My name is Rat, I'd like to join this clan bc I absolutely love ghost types and I'm glad to see a ghost clan! My favorite ghost type is Banette but I love LOVE all ghosties! Im tryna be more social but I'm kinda shy😅
If you want to join officially, I think you have to message the clan creator directly!
ultra.png
Ah, Okay sorry!
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hey no problem! Just didn't want you left wondering!
ultra.png
Hello Everyone! I know I kinda accidentally sent an intro already but Hi again! My fav pokemon is banette like I said I love love all the ghosties and I'm happy to meet you all!
LadyRosarie83's AvatarLadyRosarie83
elite.png

QUOTE originally posted by RatGremlin

Hello Everyone! I know I kinda accidentally sent an intro already but Hi again! My fav pokemon is banette like I said I love love all the ghosties and I'm happy to meet you all!
Welcome aboard
4.pngr.pngs.pngl.pngw.pngp.pngb.png

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page