PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🧂Salt & Oats Joint Art Shop🌾[JESSE'S SIDE OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 141516

Yassa's Avatarhypermode-12.pngYassa
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
@oatmealizard - I was wondering if I could commission a Shaded Hunt Bait of Poochyena for 400zc?
Interested in a different 6IV Hunt? Check out our shop for custom 6 IV hunts! Quilted Blanket
oatmealizard's Avatarhypermode-12.pngoatmealizard
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
@Catboy Cyrus here you go! i had no idea what i was doing throughout the entirety of this. i've drawn plenty of cephalopods, but i happen to be entirely clueless with painting or blending colors, so i took this as a good opportunity to practice.

jpg of spilled beans 6.pngjoint art shop and S/A + summons/etc. shop6.png buying helix orbs and gray stones, PM me about it or visit my shop!
oatmealizard's Avatarhypermode-12.pngoatmealizard
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
@Yassa here you go!

Tsuku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTsuku
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnge+.png
@Oatmealizard Hiii again its meee! <3 Can i get a shaded hunt bait of koroku & if its okay to order more than one i want another shaded fullbody with colored outlines with my pokesona Aelyra Want to pay with Zc! I hope its alright and you have a nice day <3

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ Adult ☽

Collecting Ice Fangs 25 /equi Sapphire Orbs 20 /equi
Credits
KursedDyce's AvatarKursedDyce
ace.png
@Oatmealizard Could I grab a fullbody shaded (with coloured lines) of this guy would prefer the second evo but I'm fine with the first evo stage if you can do him. Paying in ZC
Avatar Credits: Snake-wing Character rights: Me

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page