PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

abingy's Shop [Summons, Custom Melan Hunts, S/A, Rentals]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 570571572573574··· 579580581

ViolettRose's AvatarViolettRose
I'd like to rent a shiny charm! Payment:40gp
could i get a griseous orb for 160 gp?
KirishimaEi's AvatarKirishimaEi
I'd like to swap my shiny charm! Quantity: 2 please! Payment: 80,000 credits c:
Shinies and Alibnos for sale in my first field! Feel free to send either a labeled trade or PM if interested! c:
Score: 1113
abingy's Avatarabingy

QUOTE originally posted by OrganicOwen

could i get a griseous orb for 160 gp?
Sorry, I'm only accepting ZC for summons right now. That price is too low though, it'd be 45 ZC
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
MultiFuchsy's AvatarMultiFuchsy
I am back with some shiny Mews. :)
Plural System MultiFuchsy
you can call us by Fuchsys or Fluff or Charly, we use nearly every pronoun except it
Discord: Felina Fuchs/felinamultifuchsy ©
avatar is drawn by me, Button is made by me, using a heavily modified heart gold sprite and an official Marshadow sprite, Button is for my and Numbers use
I collect serious
and only serious Pokémon, if you give me a non serious Pokémon I give it to someone who collects it, if I request anything that's not serious it's probably that something went wrong or I am building a breeding pair
Pokémon race: 8632 Summons, Melans, Shinies and Albinos in our shop
abingy's Avatarabingy

QUOTE originally posted by MultiFuchsy

I am back with some shiny Mews. :)
Sorry, I'm not buying legends anymore and probably won't be for a while. They eat too much of my funds that I'd rather focus on summons and the regular mons for my living dex
poofiestpanda's Avatarpoofiestpanda
I'd like to rent a shiny charm! Payment:40gp
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
Hi! I have a full set of S/A Teddicursa for you (2S, 2A) that I'm selling at 150kcr/150GP/30ZC per special, so 600k/equiv if you're interested?
TR Score: 5761
abingy's Avatarabingy

QUOTE originally posted by Buríal

Hi! I have a full set of S/A Teddicursa for you (2S, 2A) that I'm selling at 150kcr/150GP/30ZC per special, so 600k/equiv if you're interested?
I'm actually planning to hunt Teddicursa myself in the future, so I'll pass. I forgot to make that note on my list when I decided to hunt it, sorry about that!
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
No problem! If it also interests you, I have 3 Shiny Dribbit at 200GP/mon, as well as 2S and 2A Inferial for 250GP/mon? (just trying to open some field space lol)

Pages: 123··· 570571572573574··· 579580581

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page