PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 16281629163016311632··· 165016511652

Zenøn's AvatarZenøn
yay :3c i love the melans for this line so much!! 2 more to go! (hopefully at least 1 more male!!) ----- edit! second melan!! and a male too!! and no shinies or albinos since the first melan...?? wack one more to go!!
Avatar icon from one of Nijisanji EN's Ike Eveland's streams! =w=
Tabitha Mori's AvatarTabitha Mori
oh, naive. thank you??? ;u; my last personal melan!
Hi, PokeNerd! Summons, shinies, albinos, and gems UFT in my shop!
abingy's Avatarabingy
Sometimes Sally likes to give you a bit of luck to make you think it'll be a quick hunt only for her to make you hatch almost as many eggs to find the last melan you need as you did to find the first four melans...
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
Rylee's AvatarRylee
bro i wasn't even hunting this seriously :sob: first shiny and its a melan came with an albino in the same party
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
My last party of eggs my last bit of delta points. I had resigned to not getting anything. And here she is.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
CSY's AvatarCSY
What is HAPPENING I've hatched like 4 melans these couple days
Current Type Race score = 12560 Buying:
18 ZC/90 GP/90k Cr
15 zc/75 GP/75k Cr
SBG: CSY | Art: Lumineu | Code assistance: Zico | Avatar: Silver Raven
Xirin's AvatarXirin
Melanistic reshiram has been my #1 goal ever since I joined PFQ and today is the day ;w; And he's a dragon delta too like oh my god??? Plus the gentle nature aaaaaaah asking for dex trades is fine <3

QUOTE originally posted by Xirin

Melanistic reshiram has been my #1 goal ever since I joined PFQ and today is the day ;w; And he's a dragon delta too like oh my god??? Plus the gentle nature aaaaaaah asking for dex trades is fine <3
I used to want to hunt Reshiram with its old sprite, and partially want to still with its new sprite. Now THAT is gorgeous and makes me want to hunt it more qvq Congrats on the pretty melan, Delta especially!!
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
NightcallerZ's AvatarNightcallerZ
;u; Tepig is done! Gonna take the hunt to 2k eggs then move onto Charcadet ^^

TR Code
abingy's Avatarabingy
Early melans are always exciting :)

Pages: 123··· 16281629163016311632··· 165016511652

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page