PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟✨S/A/M & Hunt Spots | Summons | Dittos | Pairs✨🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 271272273274275··· 277278279

QUOTE originally posted by AriDae

QUOTE originally posted by lost in progres

Back yet again x) My offer: 155K credits For your: 3 shiny onix, 2 of which holding a metal coat
Sorry, but I cannot accept this offer as I cannot and do not provide Evolution items for trades.
ah, woukd just the 150K credits for the 3 shinies be okay, then?
Nevvermor3's AvatarNevvermor3
My offer: 50 Gold For your: Ruffwool Pair
Justhaera's AvatarJusthaera
My offer: 170gp For your: - Ruffwool Pair [50gp] - Shiny Sassy male Munchlax [80gp] https://pokefarm.com/summary/Q-x4w - Shiny Adamant male Ryhorn [40gp] https://pokefarm.com/summary/8cYPR
AriDae's AvatarAriDae

Back yet again x) My offer: 155K credits For your: 3 shiny onix, 2 of which holding a metal coat
Sorry, but I cannot accept this offer as I cannot and do not provide Evolution items for trades.
ah, woukd just the 150K credits for the 3 shinies be okay, then?
Yes, I accept! I will set up the trade and gift the others after the counteroffer. If you manage to obtain the 2 metal coats, you can attach them to the counter offer and I'll send the other two holding them so you'll still be able to evolve them right away. Thank you as always!

QUOTE originally posted by Nevvermor3

My offer: 50 Gold For your: Ruffwool Pair
I accept! I will set up the trade and gift the other after the counteroffer. Thank you!

QUOTE originally posted by Justhaera

My offer: 170gp For your: - Ruffwool Pair [50gp] - Shiny Sassy male Munchlax [80gp] https://pokefarm.com/summary/Q-x4w - Shiny Adamant male Ryhorn [40gp] https://pokefarm.com/summary/8cYPR
Sorry, but the person before you requested the Ruffwool pair already. As for the shinies, I accept for the 120GP! I will set up the trade and gift the other after the counteroffer. Thank you!
Avatar by me/animated by Silver.
My offer: 120K credits For your: x2 shiny bramblin, x1 shiny Mime Jr.
AriDae's AvatarAriDae

Hi again! The total to these actually comes out to 130k credits (40+40+50=130). Did you still want to go forth with these trades at the corrected price?

Hi again! The total to these actually comes out to 130k credits (40+40+50=130). Did you still want to go forth with these trades at the corrected price?
Yea that'd be okay! Sorry about that!
Tacticalight's AvatarTacticalight
My offer: 20k Credits For your: Beautifly/Dustox Breeding Pair
AriDae's AvatarAriDae

Yea that'd be okay! Sorry about that!
It's all good! I accept! I will set up the trade and gift the others after the counteroffer. Thank you!

QUOTE originally posted by Tacticalight

My offer: 20k Credits For your: Beautifly/Dustox Breeding Pair
I accept! I will set up the trade and gift the other after the counteroffer. Thank you!
MultiFuchsy's AvatarMultiFuchsy
Which Pokémon hunt: Dratini Number of Melanistics: 3 Requested Gender: Requested Nature: serious, I have a pair for you Total Price: 11100zc.
Plural System MultiFuchsy
you can call us by Fuchsys or Fluff or Charly, we use nearly every pronoun except it
Discord: Felina Fuchs/felinamultifuchsy ©
avatar is drawn by me, Button is made by me, using a heavily modified heart gold sprite and an official Marshadow sprite, Button is for my and Numbers use
I collect serious
and only serious Pokémon, if you give me a non serious Pokémon I give it to someone who collects it, if I request anything that's not serious it's probably that something went wrong or I am building a breeding pair
Pokémon race: 2232 Summons, Melans, Shinies and Albinos in our shop

Pages: 123··· 271272273274275··· 277278279

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page