PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

View Subscribers

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

SpiritOfFire's AvatarSpiritOfFire
master.pnge.png
My suggestion is that people be able to view subscribers of threads - like on PF. Maybe a little drop-down button or something. -SpiritOfFire
i dont talk on pfq much tbh avatar by sleepydot
Lord Drake's AvatarLord Drake
senior.png
I do like this idea. When things get up and running, it'd be nice to message subscribers if you move a thread, or similar.
44CINDER44's Avatar44CINDER44
junior.png
I thought the title was the View subscribers button... I support. It would be useful to have this feature, especially for the curious people (such as me) who wonder about these kinds of things.
Once did a pony who shone like the sun Look out on her kingdom and sigh She smiled and said, "Surely there is no pony so lovely and so well beloved as I." Nohari Window Johari Window
Care to take a look at my sprite shop?
Once did a pony who gleamed like the moon Look out on her kingdom and sigh Dejected, she cried, "Surely there is no pony who loves me or finds any love in my night!" Credits
Lyrics from the song Lullaby for a Princess Avatar made on Pixlr Banner by ZeroFlame64
Gijs's AvatarGijs
ultra.pngc.png
You can view your subscribers here
Avatar is made by pokémon company
and Masakazu Fukuda
and edited by Gijs/me
SpiritOfFire's AvatarSpiritOfFire
master.pnge.png
That's to view your subscriptions - i.e, to view the threads you've subscribed to. My suggestion refers to viewing the other subscribers of a thread.
Gijs's AvatarGijs
ultra.pngc.png
Oh sorry readed it wrong anyway I support this
LYagami777's AvatarLYagami777
collector.png
I thought that they would eventually add this. I enjoy being able to tell who subscribed to my thread, that way I know if people are keeping track of an RP, or waiting for their order in a shop. I support this.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page