PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Auto-center Fields

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Koriand'r's AvatarKoriand'r
champion.pnge+.png
I want to suggest that maybe fields can be auto centered when viewed, just like how the party is. For example, now when you are clicking user pages, the party is automatically centered in the page. While it isn't a huge thing, it would make clicking fields easier on a smaller computer monitor so when you scroll down, you don't accidentally scroll down field or two and the berries are right along the bottom. I don't know how hard that would be to code, but I'm assuming not too hard since the party pages can already do that. Any input is welcome.
lKiyoshil's AvatarlKiyoshil
newbie.png

QUOTE originally posted by Koriand'r

I want to suggest that maybe fields can be auto centered when viewed, just like how the party is. For example, now when you are clicking user pages, the party is automatically centered in the page. While it isn't a huge thing, it would make clicking fields easier on a smaller computer monitor so when you scroll down, you don't accidentally scroll down field or two and the berries are right along the bottom. I don't know how hard that would be to code, but I'm assuming not too hard since the party pages can already do that. Any input is welcome.
I am slightly confused as to what you mean by centered, do you mean so that the pokemon center in the field?
champion.pnge+.png
No, I mean like you know how you click a person's user page, and their party is automatically centered so you dont have to scroll up/down to find it. So instead of scrolling down if you have a small computer monitor, the field will automatically be put on the center of your computer screen. The pokemon would remain where they are, but when you go to them, there's no need to scroll to get to the berries
newbie.png
I assume you are talking about the party on the person page not the field view?
champion.pnge+.png
Wow ok I suck at wording things, but you know when you go to a person's userpage, and their party is on the right of the page? On top of it there's the field tab, and I'm trying to say then when you click that, and shows you the fields, that instead of starting from the top of the page, we have it so the box that shows your pokemon in your party [and if you scroll down fieles] be centered in the page [vertically] Usually, I have to scroll 2/3 times to get to the berries, and I basically what I hope I'm suggesting is that instead of starting from the top of the page, we start from where the fields begin and you don't have to scroll down for the berries/rest of the field? Hopefully I worded it better this time
newbie.png
Ahh right so you want the page to jump to show the berries and the field at the same time as soon as you load the field view?
champion.pnge+.png
I guess? Right now when I go to fields, I get this What I'm suggesting is, when you go to a page, instead of seeing that, maybe this
LYagami777's AvatarLYagami777
collector.png
I understand and support. I don't know much about coding either, but I'm assuming that this can be done, and it would make it a lot easier to click people's fields.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
You mean like that? *updates*
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
champion.pnge+.png
Yes exactly! Thanks so much

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page