PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scrolling Through Fields Using Arrow Keys

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

kogasa's Avatarkogasa
senior.png
I really love the field clicking system, and it's extremely easy! My problem is it's kind of annoying to have to click on fields when I could just easily scroll, but because I have a trackpad it ends up going too far, or not working and my cursor going off page. Even with a mouse it can be really easy to scroll too far on accident. As far as I know the arrow keys (up and down) have no function, so they just make the page itself scroll or do nothing. For mass clickers I think the addition of this function would be yet another improvement to the field system. Because when people have 1000+ Pokemon and a lot of fields, it gets a little annoying to have to keep going to the side to switch fields. If we got the feature to hit the number keys to select a berry then why not add more features using the keyboard? :D
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
retiredstaff.pngultra.pngc+.png
No scroll wheel on your mouse? That must suck. I think that idea would be very useful for those without a wheelie-bobber. Support.
Signature by Naiyala
Sei's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSei
retiredstaff.pnghypermode.pngmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by RedCydranth

wheelie-bobber.
Wheelie-bobber. wheelie-bobber Thanks, Red. I just spat my coffee everywhere XD I have found my new favorite word As for the suggestion, I could see this being infinitely useful for lapop users. Support.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
HERE HAVE CODE! :p 'tis done!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page