PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DayCare Pass Price

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

POLL: Have you ever purchased a Daycare Pass?

Total votes: 44

You must be logged in to vote.

RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
retiredstaff.pngultra.pngc+.png
One of the major features in PokeFarm Q is the egg hatching aspect. And we have 3 places to get eggs. The Lab, which we technically can take infinite eggs from daily, but we can't choose which are there. The Shelter, which we have a limit on how many we can take. And the DayCare, which we can only take one from per day. We all know about the Shelter Upgrades, but there's a DayCare feature I'm wondering in anyone uses. DayCare Passes. Currently they cost ₪80 each. I've never purchased a single one*, because fiscally, this is a horrible investment. Gold Poke is too hard to come by to spend ₪80 on just so that you can get one more egg. Once. It's not like it raises your DayCare limit to 2 eggs per day, forever. It means you can take an extra egg, just that once. I can't imagine the scenario where just that one more egg is worth spending what takes numerous boxes to find. Essentially this would be, in my mind, trading 5+ boxes for one egg. One common, non-legendary egg of a Pokemon you already have some form of in your possession. My suggestion, in order to maybe make use of this feature, is to lower the price of the DayCare Pass. I don't think ₪30 is unreasonable, considering it all. It's not going to unbalance anything making it cheaper, especially if nobody is buying these passes to begin with. And all it is, is one extra egg. It's not one extra egg per day forever. Maybe if the price was affordable, it would entice people to actually buy it once their Shelter Adoptions are up for the day. *Yes I do know HyperMode users get their free DayCare Pass, but this is for the non-HyperMode users. Or the HyperMode users who feel 2 eggs per day from the DayCare might still not be enough, and are willing to pay for that 3rd or even 4th egg on a special hunt day.
Signature by Naiyala
While I do support, I just feel like a different idea would be a second item you could buy that would let you get another egg from the daycare that would keep another spot that would stay there forever. It would be like ₪700 and would increase in price each time you got one, limit of 3 or 4.
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
retiredstaff.pngultra.pngc+.png
Well, that'd be a whole different suggestion altogether.
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee
retiredstaff.pngace.pnge.png
Alright, after looking this over, we're evaluating some options regarding this. I'm not confident enough to approve this, but I do want to chime in and say we're working on looking at the balances.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page