PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Rp-Set up in the Mature Discussion

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Silver's AvatarSilver
ultra.pngc+.png
So upon seeing the Mature discussion being open to the public, I became excited because I thought I would be able to post one of the plots I have simmering and get a role-play started, I was disappointed however to find that there was no Rp-set up thread to be found. I read the rules and saw the reason behind this, and I’m still confused as to why there is not one.

QUOTE originally posted by Mature forum Rules

You may notice that there is no Mature RP Setup subforum. That's because RPs here should be of good quality, and usually this means you already know who you're RPing with. Setup should be done in PM, or in just the first few posts of the thread.
I can understand the good quality part, but I feel as if the second and third part of this is more directed towards 1X1 role-plays. I myself have ideas that are more geared towards a multiple person than just a one on one interaction. I can’t go posting these plots in the normal roleplaying setup threads, because they for one reason or another have mature content (large quantities of violence, language ect), so I am confused on to how I’m supposed to get the word out to people if I have nowhere to post them. Also a setup thread is used for more than just setting the plot, and posting applications, it’s a place where people can plan plot twists, character interaction and even give ideas about how to make the plot better in the beginning. It also eliminated the need for OCC (Out of character chatter) which to me looks tacky tacked onto the front or end of a post. I guess more than anything, I don’t understand why we mature role-players can’t have a place to form our ideas and let them be known.
--- Trade Shop Custom Skin Shop Looking Gem Hunters --- Remember my dear children, the best brains are the ones that are warm and full of smarts. --- Collecting: summon_rai.png
1 / 1000
summon_uxi.png
48 / 300
summon_hea.png
92 / 500
summon_thu.png
0 / 500
summon_vic.png
81 / 1000
summon_mol.png
0 / 1000
summon_tbu.png
120 / 500
Credit
---
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
If you can do it right, you can have a setup that leads right into the main RP. If you must, you may have a separate setup thread, but I'd advise against it if possible.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page