PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF art pricing help

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

home's Avatarhome
hello~ i'm considering hopping back on the site to finish off this eevee melan hunt (and then i'll dip, lol) and to do that i need funds so looking possibly for some art pricing help :'D i'm a bit out of touch with conversions and such since it's been maybe 4 years since i've been actually active! i do mostly humanoid stuff so i think this would go here?

humanoid ex

artfight for nies personal piece for siyen on toyhouse
more here!

some older feral ones lol

for ixyi on toyhouse for ixyi also for ixyi lol
so sorry if this isn't where it's meant to be ;w; thank u for any input !!
[ victini from the pkmn franchise ]
Inkwill's AvatarInkwill
hello there! :) i am sure this is supposed to be here *anyone correct me if i am wrong ^v^' Just going to slip in and say your art is beautifull!! the conversions are 1=5=5k, i'am not sure how much i would price it, maybe try to make poll but.. might take long time, also maybe try to make a pwyw with a minimum ? so you know how much people would buy your art for. i hope that sort of helped TvT
tba
home's Avatarhome
@inkwell ahh hello!! that makes sense, thank u!! pwyw sounds like a good avenue c:
home's Avatarhome
bumping~
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
If you ever do decide to open a shop, I would be greatly interested!! I’ll probably get something if I have enough funds! I’d say your art would be worth at least / around $10 equivalence, and even more than that, your style looks amazing! Sadly though, people tend to underprice since it’s hard to get frequent buyers onsite, so it’s your choice whether or not you choose to price it that way. Might want to wait for more opinions, but best of luck in opening a shop! :D
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
home's Avatarhome
@lilypadlife ahh thank u!! yeah i did notice there was a bit of an underpricing theme going around :,D thank u for fhe input! :D

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page