PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta hatching animation

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Popplia's AvatarPopplia
Suggestion Title: Delta hatching animation Suggestion Summary: Similar to the shiny sparkle animation, what if there was an an animation that plays when a delta pokemon is hatched? One for each type (though kept simple) Positive points: ...it would look cool? I guess? Negative points: The art team has higher priorities then this I bet Reason For Consideration: I have none 😔

Check out some of my pokemon!

avatar image credit: I drew my profile picture with ibisPaint X and scaled it up with Pixelart, it's a pixel art portrait of a popplio
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
No support. You delta an egg and you know which egg it is. and the glow shows immediately.
Alastor - He/They - Asexual
Score: 795
Badge Code by LycanKai
Image is a shiny scatterbug drawn by me.
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
While it would be cool, I don't really know about your reasonings tbh. "it would be cool" isn't a very accepted reason to implement features-- and like AlastorStar said, you know exactly which egg you delta'd (unlike shinies and albino's which is random) If there was more detail I'd most likely have a slightly different opinion, but there's not very much to go off of here. However it is still an interesting idea!
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page