PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scrap Yard

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆°☁︎。⋆。 ゚。⋆°⋆。°⋆。 𓋼𖥧𖡼𓉸𓋼𖤣𓉱♱𓉸𖥧 ✞ ♰𓍊 𓉸
Not much has visibly happened, honestly, since I added the type race stuff. But I've bred an acceptable enough wagell to pair up instead of using Cider. Resulting in more four ivs than I'd like, really, but also resulting in more wagell eggs. So its working out, I'd guess? I Do Not enjoy breeding exclusives, lol. Gonna give it another day with trying to get a six iv, maybe. Might have to call five good enough (for now) and move onto Snivy. It's pretty likely to find someone selling a five or six iv snivy tbh, so I might be able to half the work. Depends how well buried and labelled things are. Coding? uHHH- I have realised that using Variants as a section title in my shop might be misleading. Something to workshop later?

He/They | GMT/BST

I broke a nokia phone once.
Iv Trade shop with the gangJournalBesties art❤︎

Credit

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Cledanio Signature Pagedoll @ChimChimp <3 on Right Here Divider @King-Lulu-Deer on Deviantart

The wagell's havent realllly come on much further, though I have bred an albino four. In better news, I recived a gifted 185 Chandelure from someone today. Many, many thanks stranger! (I dunno if being nice about people while naming them is against the rules. Dount it, but.) This is obviously gonna make the end goal a LOT easier. I could potentially skip right to it? But I think I'll still try to chain across to get another five first. I'm having fun trying tbh. The wagells are stubborn though. Need to update my profiles about me and stuff. Need to misplace some yena. Lots of things to do, not much will to do it. Getting closer and closer to the next rank (again? I think?) each day. I have absolutely no idea which pokemon I'm missing though. And those that I do know I'm missing evolutions of from in my own pokemon need trading (boo, talking to people) or a lot of exp. Something to keep in mind for the future, I suppose. I dooo have pokemon that just need evolving, okay Salvage? Got that? Probably not, lol

Stuffs Going thats for sure - gotten onto five Iv erupt candles, which is very nice. Decided to jump straight to the chandelure for type race also, though I'll go back to snivy and phantump at sooome point. Six wagell is also not bad, so it's not been a loss. Added a poll here for the next hunt, thought it'd be funny. Think I'm gonna see about moving my display stuff out my profile onto here next. Or something. Getting further with wishforge badges.
Type race score - 2284 I got rus, hatched one of every single type of litwick in one day and finished my first proper TR attempt at third place Feelin preeeetty good about that one.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page