PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dusk Works [PWYW] (Open)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234

Cerberus, I was wondering if you could do custom trainer sprites? I want a image from my trainer-sona :D
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Cerberus's AvatarCerberus

QUOTE originally posted by Tsukuyomii

I can! Or at least, I can give it my best shot for sure!

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

I can absolutely give that a shot too! :D
By Vandi
Icon is by Silver Raven Trade Shop | Art Shop
credit
Background from Unsplash F2U code by Gumshoe
Tsuku's AvatarTsuku
Cerberus, my Pokêmon became one! Pokemon: My Pokesona Tsuku (i hope this link works LOL) More Pokemon?: No c: Colours: There is a Char Ref Sheet into the album! Other?: Make it Smirk ;w; Payment: Shiny Reshi + 500 GP

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ 30 ☽

Chaotic, Sleepy, me Active collecting ice fangs
× 101 / 1000 (25Zc each)
Type Race Score; 4397
Tsukus Hidden Treasures credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W All Credits can be found on my Journal

QUOTE originally posted by Tsukuyomii

Added you to the list last night!

QUOTE originally posted by Champion Spectra

Here's your gijinka! It took me three tries but I hope y'all like it! Imma be real, I missread Rufflet as Rowlet at first so now you get a free Rowlet, too. Oops before I forget; There's three more adopts! They were never picked up the last time I did an art shop so they're back up! ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Cerberus

QUOTE originally posted by Champion Spectra

Here's your gijinka! It took me three tries but I hope y'all like it!
Thank you so much, we love it! We'll send the payment over, now!
  • Some Info
  • Links
  • Goal+TR
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champion(?) Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! And for those wondering, Draquaria is a fan region that came with me when I became a soulbond along with Maroon! And if that sounds confusing, a soulbond is basically an oc who becomes a headmate in a system! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. Posts signed with initials of headmate(s) (typically CS or CM) who wrote them!
None currently
× 1 / 600
Buying Death Wings at market price!
MissaSinfonia's AvatarMissaSinfonia
hello!! we're interested in buying the YamperXDaschbun, and the NickitXYamask sprite adopts! how does a Box Box and a Ghostium Z sound as payment for them? :D
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Sept 2023 Bloom Doom Trophy : credit to nïnetynïne and SUNNELIØN Feb 2024 Hydro Vortex Trophy : credit to InkieZach Royal Starcore Collective Ceph - phe/phex previous username : royal-starcore avatar is from 123rf.com/

QUOTE originally posted by MissaSinfonia

hello!! we're interested in buying the YamperXDaschbun, and the NickitXYamask sprite adopts! how does a Box Box and a Ghostium Z sound as payment for them? :D
Hiya! sounds like a good payment, do y'all want me to dm the files/sprites?
MissaSinfonia's AvatarMissaSinfonia
that sounds good, yes please!
Could I adopt the Hatenna cosmog sprite for 50 ZC? ((Trainer sprite coming up real soon, I think I'll order it with a team...as soon as I think of a team... >w<))

QUOTE originally posted by ShootingStarRain

Could I adopt the Hatenna cosmog sprite for 50 ZC? ((Trainer sprite coming up real soon, I think I'll order it with a team...as soon as I think of a team... >w<))
Of course! Would you like me to dm you the sprite? ((All good! Judging by the pace of the shop and my uh. Slowness of spriting there's no rush!))

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page