PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Rank Notification

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

POLL: support? :3

Total votes: 20

You must be logged in to vote.

poopyz's Avatarpoopyz
Some time ago I reached Superior
I'm champion now
rank and I received a Scour Slot Boost Prime. It's lucky I noticed that I was getting close a few days ago. I've been itching for it; I did a Wonder Trade for the last dex. So obviously, I knew I had to press claim for the nice prize! That got me thinking: What if I hadn't noticed and I'd just spent days without collecting the prize? I was just thinking, it wouldn't take a lot of coding (since I don't have experience coding a game, I think?) and server space to make a little notification that you've unlocked a rank and prize! positive points: Don't miss out on cool prizes! negative points: maybe not as important and big as the other suggestions; I'd put this lower on the priority list, but honestly I don't see the harm. Summary: Add a notification to remind you if you forget to claim your new rank prizes! BTW. If you vote "no" in the vote above, maybe you could post and say why? :)
Kataclysm's AvatarKataclysm
as one of the people that have missed my rank increasing for a few days, i support a lil notification that would let me know when i've met that goal. I want those sweet sweet rewards asap.
poopyz's Avatarpoopyz
bomp?
poopyz's Avatarpoopyz
bump :D
cherryvanilla's Avatarcherryvanilla
Nice suggestion! Once I forgot to claim my Gold Amulet for a week :P
I LUV VAPOREON

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page