PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

TEAM RAFFLE (April 2024) Twinkle Tackle Fariy Team

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345

Roxcine's AvatarRoxcine
Grand Prize Winners are listed under their respective wins. Standard Prizes are being sent out as soon as I have trade slots because well, I'm limited to when both myself and other players are online to accept the gifts. Everyone has been able to win 3 Standard Prizes; only five players were able to win an addition due to additional donations being gifted.
Favorite Pokemon
©
Code by Saskiawolf Character owned by Saskiawolf Avatar & Character on template by Temporal! <3
shady0220uwu's Avatarshady0220uwu
Oh okay! Thanks! And you ask if ppl were online- well, I am lol I'm pretty much always online in the weekends (I'd help you send out but I don't think I can unfortunately :c)
Roxcine's AvatarRoxcine
Nah, its fine. I keep one spot open in case I have to trade to friends or someone is online and I can send things hopefully quickly XD
Peter's AvatarPeter
Thank you Roxcine for hosting this!!!
Roxcine's AvatarRoxcine
Of course <3 I wanted to do something extra and I thought why not! So glad everyone could enjoy the race and get something from it all <3
thank you for my prizes! sorry if it was a while before I collected them
type race score: 81
Roxcine's AvatarRoxcine
Not a problem, I worked a double two days in a row so it was alright to leave them in trades for a bit. With that said, three prizes were left unclaimed after 3 days in trade and with the time for rerolls up. Those have been rerolled, so congrats to the three users one, two, and three (numbers are on first page and gifts sent just now). You will have 24 hours to claim these prizes before they will be rerolled again!
Roxcine's AvatarRoxcine
Alright, all prizes have been accepted and sent out. Hope you all had fun during last month and hope to see you all again <3 This Raffle is Closed and Finished!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page