PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

zcorge's PWYW art shop!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 5678

No worries :) Take all the time you need!
Harpy Harë's AvatarHarpy Harë

QUOTE originally posted by zombie-zcorge

QUOTE originally posted by Harpy Harë

Hiiii may I have Clownkarp and magiclown drawn? I can do 20k credits and 80 gp? If that's not enough pls lmk!
Hey sorry, but that's a little too low for 2 characters! You can look at the other payments I accepted if you're have trouble with pricing :) And just letting yall know I'm working, just busy with school! Should have all this done next weekend.
Oh ok sorry. I'll pass then. I ain't got enough for even one
Official anime screencap (Gently) edited by me
zombie-zcorge's Avatarzombie-zcorge

QUOTE originally posted by Harpy Harë

Oh ok sorry. I'll pass then. I ain't got enough for even one
Totally fine! (Personal note for future me, Buggs has cancelled their order.)
| swag artist | check out my art shop avatar from pokemon sun+moon anime

QUOTE originally posted by Tsukuyomii

Tsuku speaks...
hover for credit
Hiii~ Could i get Art of my Tsuku, she is a chaotic, one which always smirk! here are some others from her (i dont have a char sheet yet ;w;) I would pay with 2 60xDCP
Here you go!
MissaSinfonia's AvatarMissaSinfonia
hello! we'll start by saying that we don't have a proper reference for this character, we may need to spend some time brainstorming ideas with you! we're coming up with a regional variant of Mawile that's dragon/steel type, for our fanregion we're working on, and your style caught our eye for this idea! we'd be paying with a shiny and albino Espurr of your choosing of the ones we have in our first field, a Data Volume voucher, 100 GP, 50 ZC, and 2 Amber Tournament Tokens, and 5 Relic Coppers! if possible, we'd like to talk things through a bit more through Discord or Tumblr, you can PM us for one of those if that works for you as well!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Sept 2023 Bloom Doom Trophy : credit to nïnetynïne and SUNNELIØN Feb 2024 Hydro Vortex Trophy : credit to InkieZach Royal Starcore Collective Ceph - phe/phex previous username : royal-starcore avatar is from 123rf.com/
moonrays's Avatarmoonrays
2 daycare pass 60s and a shiny charm for art of this guy?
it/its preferred but they/them works too icon made by me

QUOTE originally posted by moonrays

2 daycare pass 60s and a shiny charm for art of this guy?
Send me a trade!
Skullscarada's AvatarSkullscarada
Hii! :3 im back! I got an Arbokite for you this time! :3 Are you able to draw: https://toyhou.se/26803067.spite
Trade Shop! Adopt Shop! Feel free to check out my shops above! :D
credit
Background made by: me! F2U code by Gumshoe
DoomCookie's AvatarDoomCookie
so wanting to oreder an art but trying to find a good price for it is a pain lol if this is not enought please tell me would you accpet 500gp for an art of this guy https://toyhou.se/24091035.ritual
Nvm

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page