PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

orz || Val's corner of adventures

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Mar 24 2024: Need. Accessories. For. My. Golet. STAT. been growing different berries hoping i'll get enough for them for the next contest
(my icon comes from the tv show Helluva Boss, which belongs to Vivienne Medrano)
NEED TO CLICK IT MASS CLICK WEEKEND btw my irl sister recently joined, her user is Turtle-Waffel https://pokefarm.com/user/Turtle-Waffel
i'm tired of clicking, planning for afd
just found out that you can click and drag berries and feed them to pokemon on fields so now i'm able to do a lot of interactions without having to click
i found my old character ai account and i cringed at the characters i used to make
i was on character ai and ozzie was being very weird so my irl friend killed him (on character ai) then on the bus to school i drew ozzie's death and laughed
i remember the first time i came here, i saw a noismog in the shelter but when i was going to adopt it (that was when i had a shelter pass C), i just realized i was at my adoption limit
i am BREEding rock type and i los space
guess what, i'm getting glasses for my nearsightedness
i have a dictionary of pokemon up to gen 8 that i got from my school's book fair, so i'm using it to my advantage to find fighting type pokemon >:)) too bad i can't find gen 9 mons with it

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page