PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kenz's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Kenz's AvatarKenz
booster.pngmaster.pnge+.png
KENZ - 20s - SHE/HER I'm a writer, artist, and casual player. I may sometimes leave the site for long periods of time (occasional hiatuses) I should've started this journal years ago but I guess now's better than never!
Kenz's AvatarKenz
ON-SITE ACTIVITIES The only melan hunt I intend to do is Rockruff (as it is one of my favorite Pokemon) First I need to fill out my dex a lot more for a cobalt charm...this will take a long time, but I feel like it'll pay off in the end. For the hunt itself I'm going to need... - Daycare Passes - A lot of patience - Hand/wrist exercises - Luck I'm probably going to put my shinies/albinos up for sale (please note that this isn't a shop and that I'm only discussing what I might do with my extra shinies/albinos) Starting to lose steam but I'm trying to pull through it. If I go offline for a while I'll come back (during breaks I'll jump on to update my journal so it doesn't get deleted) OFF-SITE ACTIVITIES Working on my own hand-drawn Pokedex! I might share progress on that here (hopefully)
Kenz's AvatarKenz
Looks like I've kinda dropped off again. I'm currently trying to use all my summon items in the hopes that I grab some new legendaries though!
Kenz's AvatarKenz
Obligatory 'I need to update this so it doesn't get deleted' post Activity has dropped again, but believe me I'm going to pick this melan hunt back up someday.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page