PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌸 OCs ufs/uft!!

Forum Index > PokĂ©mon > PokĂ©mon Art >

Pages: 12345

G'raha Tia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngG'raha Tia
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by moonrays

i'd like to offer for this guy! i can offer art (examples) and/or, 1 plasma koa, 1 origin sash, 3 GS balls, 2 victory medals, 1 tidal bell, 1 wishing star, and 1 jade orb (460zc in summons i think). i also have an albino puppod and slugdog i can add too !
i can accept the summons! (i'm happy to accept a puppod too if you want, they're so skrunkly xD) do you have a toyhouse account you'd like to be transferred to, or should i dm you the unwatermarked images? C:

g'raha / kit / kinaster ‖ they/them ‖ 21+

kinaster & veevee hoarder
p.pngs.pngq.pngu.pngd.pngl.png grass.png Score: 0
art / adopt shop journal carrd toyhou.secredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @sketchtune on Toyhou.se Signature Pagedoll @Xtremity on Toyhou.se Banner @dykereisen on Tumblr
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
master.pnge.png
Hihi! Are they still available for 1000zc or so? Would like to possibly offer for the design if yes ^^
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • Toyhouse • Chicken Smoothie • Flight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me! a.png

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
summon_mew2.png 3/200
• Commission Sheet • Carrd •

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

Hihi! Are they still available for 1000zc or so? Would like to possibly offer for the design if yes ^^
they are yes!!
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
master.pnge.png
Awesome, would you accept for them 4 fairium zs, 1 large fairy gem, a plasma koa, 6 origin sashes, 10zc, 150k credits and 150gp?

Awesome, would you accept for them 4 fairium zs, 1 large fairy gem, a plasma koa, 6 origin sashes, 10zc, 150k credits and 150gp?
absolutely!! :D
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
master.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by G'raha Tia

absolutely!! :D
Glad to hear! I'll shoot the items your way in a few then, thank you so much!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page