PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

˚˖·*˳.☆Sin's Custom Pokefusion Shop☆.˳*·˖˚ [Closed]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

SinTriangle's AvatarSinTriangle
Slots Only one slot per person!
Username Payment
--- ---
-- --
Awaiting Payment
Username Payment
--- ---
--- ---
Price 500zc/equivalent Only accepting ZC atm! Currency Conversion Rate 100 || 500 || 500k

Alternate Payment Methods

Other items I accept as payment! Can be mixed with currency or more items. Ubercharm || 250zc Shiny Charm || 200zc PR Memory Stick || 200zc DCP x60 || 120zc Any Z-Crystals || 100zc Super Lucky Egg || 80zc
Rules - All PFQ Rules Apply. - When using my art onsite, please credit my PFQ account. When using it offsite, please credit my Toyhouse. - Please let me know your Toyhouse account so I can transfer your character to you! - Do not edit or otherwise change my art in any way without my permission. - When you place an order, please subscribe to the thread so you'll know when your order is confirmed and whether I need any additional information from you. I'm also fine with taking orders through PM, just make sure to still use the form! - I'll send you updates of the sketch and coloring of the fusion via PM so you can tell me if you'd like anything changed or added! - 50% of your commission must be paid upfront upon me confirming your order. Once it is finished, I'll send you the character on Toyhouse and you can send me the other 50%. - All art I make will be used as examples of my work unless you expliciltly ask me not to. - These may take me a bit to finish but please be patient! Things may come up but if it's been a while without an update, feel free to PM me! Order Form [b]Username:[/b] [b]Toyhouse Username:[/b] [b]Payment Type:[/b] [b]First Pokemon:[/b] [b]Second Pokemon:[/b] [b]Other Notes:[/b] (The first pokemon will be used for the general body shape of the fusion! The second pokemon will make up more of the details.)
Header img from Scott Pilgrim Takes Off Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon

Sin | They/Him | 21

Special hunter and lover of Appletun!
Trade Shop Art ShopToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio on DeviantArt Signature Pagedoll @Bounbun Pagedoll Character My oc Seymour <3
Type Race Score: 1520
Reserve
Reserve
˚˖·*˳.☆Now Open!☆.˳*·˖˚
Ashe Moon's AvatarAshe Moon
I've been waiting for this^^ Username: ashe moon Toyhouse Username:AsheMoon Payment Type: zc First Pokemon: gardevoir Second Pokemon: charizard Other Notes: female character. A bit sassy and elegant touch. With wings please, but don't need to look exactly like charizards, just with wings^^

Ashe | She/Her | 32

Selling everything in my visible fields :3
Ashe's Emporium (shop) Art shopTHdAcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Art shop Banner @MochaFox pfq Signature Pagedoll drawn by @goldenspirits Images next to the shop banner @Me Divider @ dA f2u Profile picture @Mavi

QUOTE originally posted by Ashe Moon

I've been waiting for this^^ Username: ashe moon Toyhouse Username:AsheMoon Payment Type: zc First Pokemon: gardevoir Second Pokemon: charizard Other Notes: female character. A bit sassy and elegant touch. With wings please, but don't need to look exactly like charizards, just with wings^^
Hello! Thank you sm for ordering from me again ^^ You're good to send half payment and I'll get started on your fusion!
Bump!
Bump!
zoup's Avatarzoup
hello! id like to get a fusion ^^ Username: zubatfan Toyhouse Username: zubatfan Payment Type: 500zc First Pokemon: Raboot Second Pokemon: Tinkaton Other Notes: N/A!

Berry ❀ 25 ❀

zubat fan as foretold. but a fan of other bats as well.
no link yet
Lv. 100 — +417,093
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FlyingDragon
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
Lv. 100 — +181,806
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FlyingDragon
Happiness 27%
Careful nature

QUOTE originally posted by zubatfan

hello! id like to get a fusion ^^ Username: zubatfan Toyhouse Username: zubatfan Payment Type: 500zc First Pokemon: Raboot Second Pokemon: Tinkaton Other Notes: N/A!
Hello! I'll get started on your fusion and you can send half payment ^^

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page