PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Custom Sprite Suggestion: Kirblypuff

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

cookyz78's Avatarcookyz78
Suggestion Title: Possible custom sprite: Kirblypuff (name not set in stone) Suggestion Summary: Hello pokefriends, I am here to offer a suggestion I recently thought of that might be a fun little addition to the lovely game we all enjoy here, the idea is quite simple. As the title may suggest to those reading it would essentially be a Mashup sprite/pokemon that is based on jigglypuff and the equally round and pink character, Kirby! likely including the face of kirby and the equally identifiable red shoes(?) they possess. Positive points: It would be a wonderful way to combine two iconic characters from two massively popular Nintendo franchises, giving players here a fun momento to enjoy and love. Additionally there could be quite a bit of customization options given Kirbys' unique ability to transform into many different forms based on what they consume. Negative points: some folks may not be a fan of the character(s) and may not find this to be a worthwhile effort for spriters and coders to take on. Reason For Consideration: In my opinion given that these two characters included in the Mashup are arguably some of the most identifiable Nintendo characters, it would also be another fun opportunity for players here on pokefarm to add something unique to their ever-growing collections.
applekrisps's Avatarapplekrisps
from the Summary of Rejected Suggestions thread:

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This also extends to suggestions for Trainer Outfits. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.

call me Scott! | he/it, ey/em

certified edward elric enjoyer i read PMs, but don't respond to them. sorry!
pronounsjournalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Avatar and Pagedoll by me Tiny Icons by Juku, F2U

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page