PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mila's Story

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF >

Mila walked over to the As One fusion lab, Skotona gently cuddled in her arms. Skotona was a Melanistic Scorbunny, and she had come for one of the first fusion tests. Skotona was to be fused with one Starter Pokemon from each region, specifically a female Melanistic Serperior, a female Melanistic Greninja, a male Melanistic Hisui Samurott, a male Melanistic Skeledirge, a male Melanistic Incineroar, a female Melanistic Empoleon, a maleMelanistic Feraligatr, a female Melanistic Swampert and a female Melanistic Venusaur. Skotona was placed inside the fusing prototype machine first with the Melanistic Greninja. Then the Melan Feraligatr. Then the Melan Hisui Samurott, the Melan Skeledirge, the Melan Empoleon, the Melan Incineroar, the Melan Swampert, the Melanistic Venusaur and finally the Melan Serperior. As Mina watched, she saw flashes of light and the occasional howl or scream. When it was done, she immediately rushed over to the machine and pried it open. Skotona was there, but she was in the form of a Melanistic Serperior. She blinked at Mila, and then shifted from a Serperior to a Cinderace. “You evolved in there?” Mila gasped. Her hands were pressed together behind her back, fingers intertwined. Then she stumbled back as Skotona changed from Cinderace to Empoleon, then a Hisui Samurott. “What the…” Mila said, astonished. “How did that work?” The As One scientists shrugged. “Well, it’s certainly an interesting phenomenon. But I wonder… has she been to other labs?” Mila’s hands started to fidget in front of her, and she muttered, “Yes. Once. She was there because I thought she was sick, with her colour, and she got medication that made her HP heal slightly faster than usual. But anyway, this shouldn’t have happened… but I guess it’s for the better.” She shifted, and then brought out a Pokeball, opened it, and coaxed Skotona inside. She snapped it shut, then turned back to the As One scientists. “Thank you for inviting me.” She put the Pokeball in her pocket and strode out of the room, her mind whirling. 1 Year Later… Mila walked into the As One lab yet again, preparing to be fused with Skotona, her already-versatile Starter Pokemon. “Well, Mila, back to try it?” the As One scientists said. She knew only one scientist’s name. Mercury. Mila flicked her hair back. “Yeah. I heard it would be phenomenal should it work. Others have been fused, but I’m something of a guinea pig as well, no?” she asked. They nodded assent, then waved her into the new, improved machine. She shuddered at the idea, but let Skotona out and then clutched onto her Pokeball with such intensity she could feel the tension. “Start the process,” they said, and everything went black. Unknown Time Later… See the As One Experiment thread to know what happens!
Please visit my shop Please feed the following:
Lv. 47 — 2,107 / 6,769
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Serious nature

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page