PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Azu's Art | Comms and Adopts!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
Sounds great! I will add you to the waitlist!

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
Announcement! Not exactly a bump, but as of 20 minutes ago the computer I use for commissions is currently out of service (let’s just say it involves a glass of milk.. and my cat. Right after I just got it fixed too haha ^^’) so I will not be able to work on commissions until at least the next week. Sorry for the inconvenience! On the other hand, my other, cruddier computer runs Chrome Canvas so I’ve been experimenting with it and managed to figure out a style I think is pretty cute!

Click for example!

(It’s Sir Pentious, everyone’s favorite snaky boi <3 Image is free to use, but character belongs to Vivziepop ^^
Pros: -Softer on the eyes -Doesn’t have to just be a square -Can have images as backgrounds -Can have revisions made in case I mess up! Cons: -Slightly lower image resolution -No animation Should I add this style to the shop? Lemme know in the poll I added above the main post!
Oops it’s been a sec since I thought about this! Quick bump to stop this from being deleted!
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Hello C: Hey, Azu! I'd like to order art! Focus: Headshot Type of art: Still What do you want me to draw?: My fursona :3 Reference/description?: Chiro! Background?: Blue? Shading/Lighting?: nope Payment: Gp! Okay with me using your finished art as an example?: Yep! Other (specific poses, notes, etc...): Could he be holding a progress pride flag? Thanks! ^^

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
I can for sure do that! I’ve seen several versions of the progress pride flag, would you mind providing me a screenshot so I don’t get anything wrong? Thanks! <3
Chiro's AvatarChiro
You can use any version <3 Tysm!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page