PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

a silly ghost's ramblings ☆

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

ToastyGhost's AvatarToastyGhost
ok this is important so i need votes i am getting NOTHING on my scolipede hunt and tbh i am getting very bored of it,, so should i stop hunting it, break my chain and go for audino instead?? i rlly like audino and plus i could always do another scolipede hunt i've got plenty of days left on my ubercharm too.. so that being said pls vote on the poll :D

tori | she/he/any

silly goob :D
art shop!journal!credits

credits

code: RAINB0W forum icon: my oc sunday by Silver Raven!! signature pagedoll: Silver Raven!! (again xd) divider: animatedglittergraphics-n-more on tumblr!
someone voted no.. but.. the urge to hunt audino is too strong so i'm breaking it 😥 sorry about that :'D
HELLO ALL!! i’ve been really inactive because of exams but i’m back now.. prolly won’t be actively hatching parties of eggs until the end of may, but i’ll still be around :D ANYWAY i’ve also been wasting a lot of hours in pokémon scarlet because i underestimated how fun it actually was.. been trying to complete the dex for the shiny charm, but for my efforts so far, i actually found a random shiny veluza on lake casseroya!!! :3 his name is spearmint!!1!1!1! ^_^ i found that i really like tinkaton while i was playing story mode, because my tinkaton mei is just.. she’s too op…. especially in area zero she absolutely TANKED so i’ll prolly hunt shiny tinkaton and ralts when i get the shiny charm on scarlettt (on pfq i’m still hunting audino…… even if i still have the unhatched eggs from tr in my party :’D sorry for disappearing at the start of the tr psychic teammates, forgive me) anyway yes. also shoutout to my lovely girlfriend because i love her a lot hehe :3c byeee (hopefully not for a month again this time…..)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page