PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🪲 Savage Spin-Out Raffle! 🪲 February '24 🪲

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123456

Got my first two babies and I love them already! Thanks for all the hard work! Congrats everyone
Avatar art by me Designed by SillySoupbrain on TH
Quindecim's AvatarQuindecim
ultra.pnge.png
thanks so much for doing this! i got my first two babies and i love them a bunch already <3
avatar made by emmuffin on the PMD sprite repository!
Round 2 has been sent out! I didn't get to work on sending out prizes much yesterday because I had to run errands to prep for a possible blizzard this weekend lol. Also because of said possible blizzard this weekend, I'm going to really do my best to get all the prizes out today and tomorrow. If I cannot get them all out by the time the storm hits, I will try to get online to update with that information. It's pretty common that when we get severe storms like what's forecasted, we also lose power and my internet stability on the generator is spotty at best.
summon_lug.png Stashing Tidal Bells for Birthday Hunt
Score: 528
Understandable, thank you for the update!
Maxie/Spud/Frank • They/Them • 22 JournalArt ShopFakemon Art Dump
Score: 1104
to absolutely no ones surprise, I have lost power as the storm has really began rolling in. I think I was about halfway through sending out round 5? when it happened. It literally happened while I was actively catching up to what trade slots had cleared over the previous hour. I am going to be limited to spotty mobile wifi, price to pay for the peace of living out in the mountains. #worthit Not to fret, the rest of the prizes will be sent out, I'll just be very horribly slow about it. fingers crossed the power outage is short, but based on the couple weeks we lost last years big storm... I'll probably be able to send out the rest of the prizes in slow phone fashion before I get power.
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
arceus.pngb+.png
Just stay safe!! Your life and safety is more important than some special pixels c:
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
It was thankfully a short power outage, this time, the storm is picking back up today bleh. But! All prizes have now been sent out! You all were such an amazingly generous team with how much you donated. I hope that everyone got a little something they like and can look back to remember we had a good race and had fun with it!
LadyMcAwsome's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLadyMcAwsome
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc+.png
^.^ thank you very much, stay warm and safe.
Score: 182
Type race score display code by Lycankai ~ Avatar done by thebitoucan LF:
36 / 400 Diamond Tiara summon_dce.png
27 / 400 Music Box summon_mel.png
Kurosaurus126's AvatarKurosaurus126
master.pnge.png
Thank you for your hard work and thank you for hosting!!!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page