PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Flutes

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Devil0356's AvatarDevil0356
I love that we can use flutes to find either eggs or hatched pokemon but a flute that attracts special pokemon would be so exciting! (Ie. pokemon you are missing, shines, exclusives, events, legendaries etc) anything atypical. I have seen many of these in the shelter and It could even just increase your chances of getting something like that (maybe 1-5 specials each time you click it out of the whole field) It'd still be up to the user to find the special one but knowing there is more likely to be something cool would be awesome.
Which question can you never answer "yes" to? PM me the right answer I will send you a pokemon. Don't cheat though ;) TrollGirl Avatar proof <3
doodlekip's Avatardoodlekip
This has already been rejected, unfortunately :( From the Summary of Rejected Suggestions:

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

No additional filters other than the Black Flute and White Flute are planned. This includes filters by species, type, gender, and anything else you can think of.

Blue || they/them

________________________ water + psychic delta collector
trade shop Journalcredits

credits

Code by RAINB0W Forum Icon + Signature Pagedoll by me
Let's go, Gigavolt Havoc! Type Race Score: 710
Devil0356's AvatarDevil0356
Oh thank you, sorry. I didn't have my glasses with me and must have missed that one when I checked before posting my apologies.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page