PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Local goober named after a fish'es rambles

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 7891011

Chiro's AvatarChiro
Uhhh So i was emptying my party and then the feild number said 41/40 and i reloaded the page and it went to 40/40 but the vulpix didn't go back into ny party it just dissapeared-- where did they go--

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Silver Raven!! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
Chiro's AvatarChiro
>:/ I wanted to finish comms and stuff but my mom has friends over so I know I wont have the time nor privacy As soon as I have motivation to do anything ugh
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Working on a yarn tail for chiro :] I have a dinomask and I'll probably make it chiro as well >:3 I have more furry stuff than I thought; I have two animal ears/tails and my dino mask lol :3 (Do I refer to Chiro as Chiro or say me- probably chiro cause I don't refer to myself in the third person + Chiro is my user, not my name lol)
Chiro's AvatarChiro
I added a little labels section in my about me ^^ It has pronouns, labels and alterhuman-ness stuff :3
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Sometimes if I can't get to sleep I do really bad quadrobics instead :V
Chiro's AvatarChiro
Ive avoided talking bout this on here just cause I'm a little more positive (I'd like to think) here than on my other site but uh yeah I need to stop rambling on ph :p

Rant :p

So I've been ranting bout this offsite a lil but uh yeah :| So I go to a catholic school (I kindof consider myself catholic but not really(?)) And ever since getting a couple online friends Ive realized it a little weird but I just thought it was the schedule and having a religion class but this year I got a new teacher. She was a little more traditionally catholic and it seemed pretty normal, she obviously wasnt our old teacher but we just thought wed warn up to her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We kinda did but yknow what she talked about the last couple days? I really didn't think theyd address that they hate gays But they did 0---0 and they dont think trans people are reall ;--; (*cough cough* guess who's trans) Kinda wanted to cry a lil :p Also they keep putting anyone whos not catholic down? Like they say society is just greedy and only wants things for themselves and maybe its just my interpretaition but it comes off a little... narcissistic? :< I also just wanted to say I don't care what religion you are :P some of the best people I know are christian and some of the best are satanists, lets all just get along :3
Anyways how about something positive? I've been feeling a lot better about my weight as of lately C: and my art too Just a bit exausted from... life 🥲
Chiro's AvatarChiro
>:[ My room is being invaded by ants and they terrify me Now see, spiders?!? Beautious lil babies i pick up and I carry outside. Oh you make a house in my basement? Meh thats ok you get rid of flies as long as you don't bite me we can be roomates :3 But I've dropped my chromebook over ants 💀 Horrifying little soldiers
Chiro's AvatarChiro
-_- school-- spare me-- I would fake sick but Id have to go anyways probably haha
Chiro's AvatarChiro
I like people :3 Not kitchen ware >-> Im panro lol
Chiro's AvatarChiro
YEAH
Lv. 69 — 35 / 14,491
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
First albino this hunt >:3

Pages: 123··· 7891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page