PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokefarm Q Paradox Forms

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Crackedcook's AvatarCrackedcook
Suggestion Title: Pokefarm Q Paradox Forms Suggestion Summary: I would suggest additional paradox forms for pokemon that do not have them in the base game, as well as possibly some fakemon variants. Positive points: Would open up more collection options for those that like to fill out their pokedex Would give more variety to the site in terms of forms and give more utility to any duplicate pokemon someone may have / come across. Negative points: Would take more time to get the specific items you need to make the pokemon into their paradox forms Possible disagreements on which pokemon exactly deserve paradox forms, and what type of forms those should be Reason For Consideration: The staff seems to have been adding the paradox forms for a bit now, and with totem forms and mega evolutions having their own unique versions in addition to the official versions, it seems like it would make sense. It would also be very interesting to see what the staff comes up with for either paradox forms of official pokemon that have yet to be given them, or the site's fakemon.
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Even if it's pokemon and fakemon on here already a suggestion like this would still fall under this here.

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This also extends to suggestions for Trainer Outfits. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
We already have considered this option and will be doing so in the future. Please keep and eye out on announcements for when we get to this~
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page