PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Twilight Glade [Setup]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123··· 6162636465666768

eternalelixer's Avatareternalelixer
hey yall!! i'm gonna have to temporarily/permantly resign (idk..) from ttg bcuz i simply don't have the time / willpower to participate :,) i hope u guys understand, i wasn't very active anyways so this will not be a huge impact.. like at all this means star will be deleted.. soo.. yea :3
(hover)
i'm a sapphic mess! i'm.. cassgender? ig? idk ^^ currently hunting for a Melan Vulpix
hey! i'm eternalelixer. i get nervous around new people ^_^ pfp
credit
Background from Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales F2U code by Gumshoe!
ddetsu.yk's Avatarddetsu.yk
Sad to see you go Eternal, but Meadow and Dash are accepted!
  • About me!
  • Sprites and Links!
  • Extra!
I'm Detsu, I'm 18, and I don't bite, so don't be afraid to shoot me a DM, I love making new friends :D
RP! Have fun with me! JOURNAL! Please read :D TRIO SHOP!
sprites by crescent!
"No, I'm not going anywhere that's not downstairs! And I should tell you that I'll miss you but I simply just don't care..." -VIOLENT VIRA ♡ Pfp by Salty! I'll find a better pfp soon, maybe another commission might be in order..
Name: Kori Species: flareon Age: ??? Relationships: Idk what to put for this ;-; Details: Kori is an flareon that is calm and sweet, underneath the exterior however, she is stressed and only wants others to be happy Anything else? albino
Pfp Drawn by me. Its CC aka the one and only Carrot cake. (Most ppl know him as crying child tho) Also i am garbage at QoL so don't expect an amazing siganture
Kori is accepted!
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
hey i forgot to mention i wont be on until monday
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
Name: Crossbones Species: Pichu Age: Unknown Relationships: so far, friends with Kori, Blizzard, and Meadow Details: Is currently in a spiritual forme, cloaked by an old mimikyu disguise so that people can interact with him. Anything else?: might try to change from a pichu to a hisuian zorua somehow, maybe body possession.
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest (in case you don't know, it's Ori and Sein from the Ori games, i recommend playing them. :D)
New user, interesting choice! I like it, accepted!
RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana
Bouta' transform into a cacnea, see you later. I decided on cacnea instead of zorua.
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
I’ve lost interest in pfq, so just going to say I’ll be temporarily dropping out. Maybe for a month or something. Thank you :)
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Lysium's AvatarLysium

QUOTE originally posted by AvaTheAxolotl

I’ve lost interest in pfq, so just going to say I’ll be temporarily dropping out. Maybe for a month or something. Thank you :)
Aw okay, take care. You'll be missed!
<Profile img credit: OLM and The Pokémon Company>

Pages: 123··· 6162636465666768

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page