PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Charlie's Notebook

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 567

What is happening?? I have hatched another two melans within the past 12 hours. Spheal (Sally) thank you omg
the broom closet
Charlie they/them, audhd, 22 shopjournal || x 1120
credit
code: PaintedFence avatar: f2u icon drawn by virize background: pixabay
Yesterday was the first day in well over a month that I had got 100k interactions. The couple of days before that was also decently high. It kind of feels nice to be doing that again. The credits are also really great too ^^
Accidentally slept all day, so I think this means it is time to watch more tornado documentaries and hatch crabs
I have begun to hunt Croagunk now that Krabby is complete <3 Then I think I will move onto Froakie. I am so excited to hunt Froakie!!
Another marked off of the bingo!! :D As soon as I get those gems I need, then I am switching over to Froakie <3
pausing froakie for the type race, where i will try to mark off litten from the bingo. two of my favorite pokemon; i am so excited to be hunting the both of them rn!! i tend to express my excitement alot when starting new hunts. but it is all very genuine. i love them all sm :3

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page