PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌿Pokèmon Garden Clan 🌿 (Grass)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 293031

BabyLixy's AvatarBabyLixy

QUOTE originally posted by Greenbunny1998

@ BabyLixy: That's amazing :D but would you like just the Melan added or would you like Shiny one added too?
Ahh sorry for the delay! Subbed to a few too many threads & missed this one in my notifs :( Just the melan though please ☺️
Shoppe Lixy's Little Shoppe Summons, Shinies/Albinos, BoxBoxes, Egg Dexing & More! Avatar ~ Albino Shinx from PFQ Wiki 🐾
× 132 / 1500
× 8 / 1500
Type Race Score = 723
Peter's AvatarPeter
Didn't get the melan cottonee this TR 😭 normally I get a bunch of albinos as well but this time my luck was bad and I only got a few
@ SubwayBoss_Emmet: Not long left to wait and I really love the design of the Mini tin one . @ BabyLixy: Please don't worry, I understand and yep I'll definitely update and add your Melan. @Peter: So sorry about that, hopefully next TR you get Melan, but are you going to continue your Cottonee hunt?
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Peter's AvatarPeter

QUOTE originally posted by Greenbunny1998

@Peter: So sorry about that, hopefully next TR you get Melan, but are you going to continue your Cottonee hunt?
Yeah! I’m taking a break rn but I’ll continue it at some point
Oh ok, I understand :D but so sorry for replying late

Pages: 123··· 293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page