PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🍏🍎🍈Apple Garden 🍈🍎🍏

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

IlokiN's AvatarIlokiN
So huh. Long time I'll admit since posting here. Let me wrap you up with what has mostly happened so far: Me and my IRL friends hung out on my birthday Christmas stuff Cooked burger patties which when I turned around imploded with less of a boom and more of a sad lump on the ceiling Fell down the stairs twice in the same 1 hour period of time ( I got 2 left feet :p ) And im 19 points away from a 3 dollar reward on my [popular smoothie] app. Honestly not far from where we started but I do get a $4 smoothie soon which I mean is an upgrade. I really do need alola dexes and found out today its spelt aloLa and not aloHa. Happy wishes to everyone whether reads till the end, or doesn't finish reading or doesn... Nevermind you get the point. Basically happy wishes to everyone. And have a good month end! even if you dont have a smoothie.
×68 / 99
8 Hours Behind Server Time, Sleep at 5:00am pfq. Avatar Credit: I made It :) P.S: It is not ditto, just a OC thats similar to ditto.
IlokiN's AvatarIlokiN
Beep boo I appear and wish everyone a great day!
IlokiN's AvatarIlokiN
November 3rd was my last shiny orthworm, 5/550 exactly. Its at 908 right now and I haven't seen anything. Sally can you please send more gummy worms
IlokiN's AvatarIlokiN
I'm free from the orthworms. I bought a pr memory stick, and now I'm free
IlokiN's AvatarIlokiN
So. I have a birthday part to attend later today, and then that's basically my day. Hope everyone has a wonderful day today and week today and month today and year today and...
IlokiN's AvatarIlokiN
So. With the return of something I have feared. Steel type race . This means that. THE WORMS ARE BACK

Orthworms*SCROLL WARNING*

Mor

MOR

MORRR!

MORRRRRRREE!!!!!!

?

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page