PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: A Rift in Time

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 39404142

Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
Locke looks at Hera. I'm gonna be honest, Hera, your asking the wrong Mon here.....
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
"Just a little longer, it's at the top of this cliff." before seeing Mrs. Elmoga talking to the Director of the of the Expedition Society. I was hard to tall what they were talking about, but the Director seems happy to see hear, and the ideas she's given him
well, thats good to hear......
As Mrs. Emolga went on her way, she passed by the group and greeted them, "Oh! Hello again! Good to see you, I was just talking to Director Lucario. I was making some suggestions to him, and we were just finalizing the details. I hope you have a good day. I must be getting back to the school. So many papers to grade, so little time before summer vacation begins." before continuing on her way.
Hera
PMD Sprites by CHUNSOFT, and JFain of sprites.pmdcollab.org
Hera greets the two Pokémon. [Thanks for the help, Mrs. Emolga!] he tells her, flying towards Director Lucario. [I'm hoping to join the Expedition Society at some point in the future. What do I need to do?] the Heracross figure asks the Aura Pokémon.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
As Lucario was about to answer, the ground started to shake, as if there was an earthquake. But Lucario noticed something coming their way and yelled, "Look out! Run!" before pushing the others out of the way and rushing towards the strange creature that resembled a Donphan, forming a Bone Rush in order to smack it out of the path of the Expedition Society's base, throwing it to the forest. "I'm sorry, but I have to investigate this. That... thing... I can't let it bring harm to the Pokémon of the forest. We'll talk later." before jumping to the trees and taking off after the direction he knocked the creature. Caelan had caught a glimpse of the creature shortly before Lucario knocked him out of the way, and he was trembling in fear before Lucario knocked him to safety and went after it, "What... what in Acreus's name was that thing!? I'm still shaking in terror, and it's already miles away..."
Locke nearly jumps out of her own body when the strange donphan. what in the world.... how curious...... ......
Hera
[What in the wondrous world of Pokémon even WAS that thing?] Hera asks. [I'm pretty sure that this isn't a Donphan...] he says, before thinking about it a bit and asking [...Is it?]
that sure looked like a donphan to me, hera.....
Hera
[Well, if it is a Donphan, it's definitely not any that I've ever heard of,] Hera reveals, having only heard of the more common variety of Donphan.

Pages: 123··· 39404142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page