PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bring back Deinglitch, Zweilich, and Hydreitch

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

D34D-CH4NN3L's AvatarD34D-CH4NN3L
Please I love MissingNo related things I want them
~Moon🌙 Avatar by me!
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
As cool as it would be to see that one back there is still the chance that Deinglitch, Zweilich, and Hydreitch could still fall under this even if it's not a player suggested pokemon.

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This also extends to suggestions for Trainer Outfits. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
Yes it's an old one from the old PF1 but when you think about it. There is likely a chance that it could of been thought up by someone who is no longer a member of staff and might not even be on this site though i could also be wrong about this to.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I think it's been stated that basically anything from PF1 that hasn't returned is unlikely to return. Not sure about what things like Kaboom are going to do if it's got a PFQ counterpart.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Regardless of what we *can* do, the fact remains that we *do not take user suggestions* for variants or exclusives.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
Niet.. its from pf1.
Alastor - He/They - Asexual
Score: 780
Badge Code by LycanKai
Image is a shiny scatterbug drawn by me.
Toxel's AvatarToxel
I don't think this belongs in rejected anymore XD
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It does, because - I say again - we do not take any suggestions for what Variants to implement. The return of Deinglitch has been planned for a very long time. This suggestion had nothing to do with it.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page