PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

evolving into paradox mon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Why yes I do work fast, I've had this in mind for a while and since the embargo got lifted yesterday I figured m.png. Summary: the paradox pokemon are loose decendants/ancestors to pokemon from our time, wouldn't it be neat if they could evolve into them. My idea involves the time flower and the up-grade. To put short, you take the pokemon that evolves into our loose counterpart(such as phanapy) or the pokemon who looks like the paradox(because flutter is misdreavus who doesn't have a prevo) and give them the time flower for past para or the up-grade for future para. good stuff: follows the cannon(kinda), shouldn't take too much code maybe sorta bad stuff: these pokemon are considered seperate, could be a bit of a problem
I relate to snorlaxes(would that be proper?) on a personal scale. . jirachi and snorlax would be great friends(maybe slowbro/slowking too) my avatar is a drawing of my roblox avatar that I made in photoshop. so entirely owned by me lol. Also she/her pronouns🏳️‍⚧️
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
Please wait until we actually have a chance to show our current plans for these XD
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
fair enough niet

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page