PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

- WELCOME TO THE CITY OF MUSIC -

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 464748

violaa's Avatarviolaa
i wonder if they're (the person i spoke of earlier today) still watching this journal. it makes me feel a little paranoid, honestly. but it's alright. moving on to a better topic. rahhhh i want clotted cream so baaaad. also heheh, i pulled stardust and hollyberry in the same 10 pull the other day, it was amazing.
Profile picture is my artwork. Musharp (the species Ferris is) belongs to PokeFarm Q. The colors are taken from Musharp's melanistic sprite.
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
i really only know who one of my subscribers is. and they're an awesome person! they got me into tspud!! :D yippee!!! anyways, i wish you could see who was following your own journal, but it's okay!
violaa's Avatarviolaa
life is usually really lonely, just in general.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
sorry for not posting more.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
i wonder if they'll do anything special for lyruse and/or musharp someday. maybe we'll get more lore for them someday. until then? i'll just sit here with my headcanons that i might end up having to keep regardless of if they're disproven because i may or may not have lore for my goobers that involve some of said-headcanons- 😭 i do wonder if there'll ever be any custom sprites for them, too. or stuff like costumes. it's probably super unlikely, but i can still hope.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
it's funny because i actually wanted to reconnect with someone this time but i guess they decided it wasn't worth the effort or something. it's okay. i'm sorry, reader.
violaa's Avatarviolaa
i mean, to be fair, i can hardly even remember who they are, but i'm sure they were (and still are) nice. :D
violaa's Avatarviolaa
just over a year since i brought alto home, and just under a year since i brought europa home. <3 i still think it was an extremely good use of whatever currency i used to purchase them, of course. they're two of my most beloved pokemon out of all of the ones i have on here, and i wouldn't give them up for anything.
Sun Jewel

Sun Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A little jewel that flickers with a warm glow.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +44,225,557
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelFairy
Happiness 97%
Naïve nature
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +2,014,195
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelFairy
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
violaa's Avatarviolaa
just here to let you know that i'm alive even though you didn't ask. nothing happened, i just haven't been posting here much lately. that's all, reader.

Pages: 123··· 464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page