PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Follow DST

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Peckish's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPeckish
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc+.png
I was just thinking, seen as the majority of the community follow DST, would it not be better to follow it? I understand that there may be complications as you have to sync server time externally though, and I'm not sure whether this could become a hindrance.
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
summon_zar.png 162/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
Tarountula's AvatarTarountula
arceus.pngb+.png
Pokefarm follows UK time as it is the timezone Neit is in and he is the one who makes big releases such as new regions or fakemon or megas. But we can't make assumptions about who is from England or somewhere else across the ocean.
Pfp from Pfq
I live in the UK, and we follow DST here. If you pull up a counter which shows people's location, you'll find that over 3/4 of people live in areas that follow DST
Prometheus's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPrometheus
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Gryffindor Girl

Pokefarm follows UK time as it is the timezone Neit is in and he is the one who makes big releases such as new regions or fakemon or megas. But we can't make assumptions about who is from England or somewhere else across the ocean.
PFQ doesn’t follow GMT, it follows UTC. So even Niet is one hour ahead of the site
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
DST is stupid and should be abolished worldwide. I do not control the real world, but I do control this world, and here I have decided that we do not do such ridiculous things as skipping an hour, or having the same hour happen twice (which would cause technical problems!)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Yeah, I did worry about the technical problems ( I don't personally hate DST, apart from the sleep deprivation I get from it)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page