PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Suggestion about Beta Pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Mogue's AvatarMogue
ultra.png
I know that you moderators are probably really busy working on things, like figuring out what you'll do with certain pokemon, but why not revive some of the beta designs as either new forms or a conpletely different pokemon? I've always loved the betas and lost pokemon, and wished that they werent scrapped. PFQ could bring those back, and that might make some of the other players who love the betas and prototypes happier, plus letting some players be aware of their existance and look into the betas more. I won't rush your decision about this. I get that there's a lot of requests. Just make sure you think if it'll be a fun update for the players. I have one more request, but it won't be in this thread.
Currently trying to find the best way to crop images and lower the px size, and failing. Wish me luck!
Gumshoe's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGumshoe
mod.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Moving to Rejected for the reasons explained in the linked threads above.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

If things were removed or changed from the beta, then it was for a reason. People don't just do work and then throw it away on a whim. Therefore, bringing those beta forms back is, in my opinion, highly disrespectful to the creators. And since this fan-project is all about showing support and love for the creators of Pokémon, I'd really rather not be so rude.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page