PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

fields & eevee

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Let's clear a couple of things, I'm not suggesting leafeon and glaceon, I'm suggestion alternatives for flareon; vaporeon; and jolteon. I don't know when pokemon added it or for how long but leveling up eevee enough in a firey, ocean, or powerplant allowed eevee to become the respective eeveelution. But I still want the stones to stick as, again, I'm suggesting an alternative Pros: closer to the games, makes the pokedex or the evolving mission easier cons: unnecassary, there hasn't been a pokemon with two ways of becoming the same thing yet, might mess with sally(I'm not sure) reason for consideration: because eevee's whole thing is adapting to it's environment and those three (and the gen 4) show that especially Anything else: probably might suck for the two water fields(but grass has two and leafeon is availiable in both)
I relate to snorlaxes(would that be proper?) on a personal scale. . jirachi and snorlax would be great friends(maybe slowbro/slowking too) my avatar is a drawing of my roblox avatar that I made in photoshop. so entirely owned by me lol. Also she/her pronouns🏳️‍⚧️
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
master.pnge+.png
What do you mean closer to the games? Has eevee ever evolved into one of the first gen evos from location? There has been at least one case where a Pokemon can evolve by two different means: feebas can evolve either through contest stats or by trading with a prism scale(gen 5+). However, I don't believe PFQ has the prism scale option. It may be a technical difficulty, or it may be intended, like the decision to not allow magneton to evolve via thunderstone because the new mechanism only existed because the previous one wasn't available. I don't support for reasons stated. Even if I'm incorrect about the trio only being stone evolutions, the extra method would be unnecessary.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
I know they because I got vaporeon on the sea in my first playthrough of pokemon sun, but if it's technical then yeah that's a good reason not too. And thanks for the feebass thing(I kinda forgot about it)
Prometheus's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPrometheus
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Eli Likes Food

I don't know when pokemon added it or for how long but leveling up eevee enough in a firey, ocean, or powerplant allowed eevee to become the respective eeveelution.
I don't know if you're just misremembering but Eevee has never been able to evolve into Flareon, Jolteon or Vaporeon without using a Fire, Thunder or Water stone in any generation of games.
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
I restate that my first vaporeon was through sharpedo surfing and exp in sun
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
In the nicest way possible, you're just plain wrong...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Oh ok. sorry

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page