PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Keep Kinaster's MiniGame!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

EncyBean's AvatarEncyBean
ultra.pnge.png
The Valentine's day event was really cute and I had a good time doing it, but I hate that the mini game had to go!! Why can't it stay? If it's a balance issue, just make it so that the player can only play a limited number of times daily if someone played it every 10 mins(its cooldown time) they would have got 144 plays. if thats too many for regular play, could make it 140. 100? 50?? Heck, I'd take only 10 plays a day if it could just stay. I hope I'm not the only one on the site that feels this way
RF097820's AvatarRF097820
master.pngd+.png
i give almost my full suport it wasfun and the prize was not op but they probily want it to be a special thing for valntines but i personely wounnt care what it gave it was a fun game,oh and peaple grinding for creadits mightbe a problem
if anyone needsany help im always happy to help ------------------------------------------------------------------ any art i can make u can take creadit of it idc to much long as u pay mine and inkys shop ;3
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
This is the second time the minigame has appeared as part of an event. It won't be the last, I'm sure. But in the meantime, it (and other event minigames) will remain vaulted.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
EncyBean's AvatarEncyBean
ultra.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

This is the second time the minigame has appeared as part of an event. It won't be the last, I'm sure. But in the meantime, it (and other event minigames) will remain vaulted.
I'm sad to hear but it is how you guys wanna do it so I'm chill with that

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page